When you join our mission,
you are standing up for our nation’s most vulnerable, putting an end to the violence and giving abused children new beginnings.
Mike Haller, board member and longtime child welfare advocate, established The Haller Family Center for Missing and Trafficked Children in Foster Care at the Center in 2022 to stop the disappearance and trafficking of children in foster care.Donate
Mike & Cindy Watts
We share the vision of the Center for the Rights of Abused Children that every child deserves to be safe and loved. Every donor dollar we match means the Center for the Rights of Abused Children is saving more lives.Donate
Carrie Tynan, Adolph Coors Foundation
I am proud to serve on the board of the Center for the Rights of Abused Children. The Center for the Rights of Abused Children is the gold standard for impact giving.Donate
American Refrigeration Supplies, Inc.
American Refrigeration Supplies, Inc. and the Kitchell Foundation raised over $30,000 for abused children during their Annual Founder’s Week. Plus, employee volunteers made 200 cards of hope and collected 400 toys and items for children.
- Community celebrations: The Center for the Rights of Abused Children can be the official charity for grand openings, anniversaries, and more.
- Sponsorships: Are you planning an event? Make us your charitable partner!
- Matching Grants: Double donor impact when you match their donation dollar-for-dollar.
- Have another idea? Let us develop a custom proposal that’s right for you.
- Do you own a restaurant, store or other business? “Round-up” to collect donations at the register.
- Ask your favorite fitness instructor to host a class for the Center for the Rights of Abused Children donations.
- Include the Center for the Rights of Abused Children in your employee giving match program.
- Consider the Center for the Rights of Abused Children annual workplace giving campaign.